Tuesday, November 10, 2009

What's New

Okay, seriously, I was so hoping that the morning sickness would go away when I reached the second trimester. Now, although it isn't as bad as it was a month ago, its still here. I want my energy back, and I miss just being able to eat what I want. I still get freakishly bloated and uncomfortable in the evenings. The mornings I'm still finding myself throwing up on occasion. Last night was miserable. Ugh! I cant wait till May and have a healthy baby boy or girl. I don't like being pregnant, but I love the outcome. I am showing...kinda looks like a beer gut right now, lol, but its cute cause we know its just the baby getting bigger and bigger. Right now, I am 15 weeks and our baby is about the size of a clenched fist. So cute. I love our little bundle of joy. We have a Dr. Appointment today, but I cant wait for the next one, we should find out the sex by then. YAY!
My husband got the job! I'm very excited for him...but we are concerned about weather he is going to be here during the delivery of our baby. We don't know exactly when the academy is, or weather it will be here in town or in San Diego. If the academy is here, he will most likely be there. If its in San Diego, then its all about timing. Its frustrating, but you do what you gotta do, and I support him no matter what. I'm just having mixed emotions right now because both occasions are important. His career will help us in the long run, but its our first born, and I don't want him to miss it. Either way, things always work out for us, so we will deal with it when the time comes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment