Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Little talking dare devil...

Well, Kylie discovered shanding on things...shoes, toys like her little barn aaaannnddd her dinosaur. Yup, crazy kid, she stands on it without holding on the handles, bounces, and talks away. It gives mommy high blood pressure, but I have to admit, its cute and impressive. Who knew this clumsy baby girl can stumble over her own two feet while walking but balances on that dinosaur on wheels like it's no big thing. Ha!
We went to her check up and she had to get shots...poor thing. But while we waited I let her play with my wallet, I kept saying things like money, are you playing with mommy's wallet...then she said wallet! Only once but I heard it :) Dr said Kylie is in the 50th percentile for both weight and height. She's about 22 lbs and I can't remember the lenght at the top of my head, but she sure is getting tall.
Today, I was holding her and she started telling me some exciting story, although I was listening and saying "oh yeah?" I wasn't looking at her so she leaned in my line of vision so that she had my full attention while telling me her story. Adorable! I wish I could write down every little thing she does, or video tape all the cute and fun moments. LOL.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

0 comments:

Post a Comment