Tuesday, December 20, 2011

IM BACK...

So, I dont know if Im just going through something, or if this is completely normal. I am in dying need of a break. Dont get me wrong, my daughter is my everything and I adore the hell outta her...but lately (by lately, I mean since the terrible twos kicked in) Im losing my freaking mind. I fee irritable all the time...she seems to do nothing but whine, throw fits, and ignore almost everything I say to her. I miss the days when she listened great, she smiled more than half the time...I miss those fun times...now its counting down the minutes till bed time. That doesnt seem normal...At All! I dont want to feel this way, but its completely involuntary. Thankfully my husband is so helpful and wonderful. As much as I miss the extra money laying around...Im so thrilled to have him home more often. The overtime consumed so much of his time that he couldnt really do anything at home. Now he helps clean, cook, and care for Kylie. Im a very lucky woman/mother...so why do I feel so down in the dumps? Oye!


We just got RainSoft installed...Best Investment EVER. Seriously, this water is amazing and it is throughout our house. Should extend the life of our pipes, water heater, and cooler pads. Expensive, but I think well worth it. We are trying to sell the Explorer and hopefully pay off most of our debt by May. Matthew said that in about a year we can try for another baby. Part of me is saying no more kids, but the majority of me is saying yes, Kylie needs a sibling. So maybe in a year or so we will be expecting baby number 2. I think I can do it...


February we are going to Pismo. Oh my goodness its been so long since we had a vacation. This is much needed for both of us, and I think Kylie will totally enjoy running all over the beach, chasing the seagulls and what not. We cant wait.


Anyway, we have a new computer...I dont know if I ever typed that our old one crapped out on us...so we have been using our phones and to blog, its really not easy or fun. So I stopped writing as much about Kylie Bug, which means I fall behind more than ever, and when I did type, it wasnt as pretty and creative. So, anyway, Im going to watch some How I Met Your Mother (funniest show EVER) and then go to sleep. Counting down the days till Christmas...Cant Wait to see her open her Backyardigans Guitar! And her Barbie VW Power Wheels.

1 comments:

Unknown

congratulations for your Family! a beautiful one!
my son is everything to me too. nice pictures,and nice blog posts!
Happy New Year!

Post a Comment