Thursday, December 17, 2009

Halfway Point!

Well, I'm 20 weeks pregnant today. Kylie is so funny already. I don't feel her have hiccups yet (if she has had them yet at all) but I feel her moving all over the place. Last night my husband and I were laying in bed watching TV when he started going crazy. LOL. She was kicking me for like 15 minutes straight. Usually, I would just feel her poke a couple times and then it stopped. It was funny. I had Matthew put his hand on my tummy, she calmed down. She would still poke, but not as hard and not as constant. I think she is attracted to the heat from our hands too...she moves right under our palms. A few times I have felt so much pressure in the lowest part of my uterus on the left side...you can feel the rock hard bulge and see her in curled up there. Then within a few minutes she moves. She cracks me up. I enjoy watching her and feeling her. Daddy loves it too. He comes home from work and kisses her and says hello. Its adorable. We are such a cute and happy family!

Maternity Pictures: www.griswoldphotography.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment