Friday, September 10, 2010

Pictures Pictures Pictures

Of course Im always taking pictures...look how dang cute she is! *giggle*

She was staring at the butterflies on the back window of my car...

...until she caught me taking pictures of her. *giggle*

Look at her holding her own bottle! Oh my goodness, she is passing milestone after milestone, I almost cant keep up with her. Apparently she holds her bottle a lot with daddy, but this was the first time I saw her do it...I love it!

So, it was time to eat, daddy picked up Kylie, and said, "Let go of your toys sweetie." She picked up her entire playmat and held on it until I took it out of her hand. What a strong little booger. I guess she wasnt done playing.


What a cutie pie! "Mommy loves you!" Priceless!
Y
She has discovered that she can grab daddy's nose AND glasses...Oh Dear! Lol!


Good Morning Sweetheart!!! What are you doing hiding under your blanket? *giggle*

0 comments:

Post a Comment