Friday, November 26, 2010

Ky's first Thanksgiving

Kylie got to try new foods! I'm so excited! Her first Thanksgiving couldn't have been at a better age. She tasted Mashed Potatos, some of my 7 Layer Bean Dip, & Pumpkin Pie. Needless to say, she didn't like any of them yet, but I think its great that I was able to let her try some new things.

So, the start of the day began at 4am for me...super! *giggle*. Kylie woke up at 4, then 4:30, and 15 minute increments after that till I got up with her at 6, fed her, and she was ready to go back to sleep. So I put her back down in her crib, she slept till 8, while I was wide awake and made the bean dip and got ready for the day. Then we went to my moms for the day, but Kylie is at the age where she doesn't want to take naps anywhere but home in her crib, so she was really cranky and wouldn't nap. We came home, I took a nap with her for 2 hours, and then daddy got home from work. We all headed back to my moms house for dinner. There was a lot going on with all the kids there, so Kylie got worn out pretty quickly. I figured as soon as we got back home she would pass out, but she didn't. She rolled All over the place laughing and playing. It appears she loves her home and is most comfortable in it. Anyway, dinner was great, and this weekend, we are going to put up the Christmas decorations so Ky can get the full Christmas experience for her 1st time! Yay! These holidays are the best in my life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment