Saturday, November 6, 2010

So, today, Kylie and I are baking Snicker Doodle Cookies for daddy, and making him Pork Chops and Twice Baked Potatoes. He has been working so hard to provide for our family, and even with being so exhausted, he still helping out around the house and taking care of us...its the least we can do to show our appreciation for all his hard work. We love him more than three inches, and although I know he knows we do, I hope that we are able to show it too. Well, of course Kylie can, she can easily cheer both of us up with a simple smile and make us laugh with her beautiful giggle.

Kylie has been very chatty lately, and oh yes, she has definitely found her big girl voice if I ever heard one. I love it!

She has eaten Squash, Sweet Potatoes, Apples, Bananas, and attempted to eat Peas for daddy last night, but I don't know if she just doesn't like peas or if she was being a butt for daddy, *giggle*, however we are going to try peas again tonight. I'm so proud of our little monster. She is developing so well, and brightening our whole world more and more each day. No one else has that power to make my heart melt the way my wonderful husband and daughter do. Xoxo I love you both!

0 comments:

Post a Comment