Saturday, April 16, 2011

reality struck...

So, I realised today just how big my daughter has gotten. I remember how simple it was to go on long trips and be able to change her diaper in my lap in the car...then it was on the backseat in the car....now, she's just simply too big for that. LOL. Her little noggin was practically infer the carseat while her little tooshy was hanging half off the seat with her feet on my legs. She is tall enough to reach the counter top in the bathroom (this is not a good thing by the way *wink*). I just don't know what happened. I woke up one morning and "TaDa!" She got so big. She's wonderful. More personality shows everyday. I love her. She's been quite the snuggled bug lately. I didn't get a whole lot of that when she was younger because she was just so busy, didnt want to be confined. So of course I'm eating it all up...cuddling every chance I get. We went to Bakersfield today for some birthday party supply shopping. Just me and Kylie. We had a blast. Lunch with Jenny. It was the first time Jen met Kylie. I had no idea. :( She loved her. But then again, who doesnt? ;)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

0 comments:

Post a Comment