Sunday, April 24, 2011

Smart Cookie...

2 weeks from today my sweet ladybug will be 1 year old. She already has so much personality and is so smart. She blows kisses, makes Indian sounds, dances to music, waves when you're leaving, say bye bye, hello, or night night, she claps when you say yay or she is proud of something, loves being chased, and knows the concept of talking on the phone. I'm almost positive I'm forgetting things, but those are impressive things for a baby to know already. I can't believe how smart she is, how fast she pcis things up. She's still such a happy girl which makes for a happy momma. She doesn't say many actual words yet but she tries. So far she says up, momma, daddy, hi, bye, and today she tried to say love you. I really need to watch my language, now more than ever...LOL. So anyway, that's the news.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

0 comments:

Post a Comment