Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Chef Kylie








I have been awful at keeping this up to date, and I really want it to be accurate so when I print all the Blog Posts out to make her a book she can see what happened and when...but at the same time, I am a busy mommy, keeping Kylie happy and healthy, keeping husband happy, and making bows for my clients. I love my life, no matter how hectic, this blog doesnt define who I am as a mother, who my daughter is, or my husband, so Im not going to stress over it, however, I truly hope that I can keep the big milestone up to date better than I have been...(Although, everything is a "BIG" milestone)


Speaking of, last night, Kylie brought her play stroller out into the living room, daddy asked, "where's your baby?" I said, "Go get your baby." Not even thinking she would grab it from out of her room much less even know it was in there, she runs to her room and comes walking out holding her baby doll to her shoulder and patting it on the back...I helped her put it in the stroller and she walked across the living room with it....SHE IS TOO FREAKING SMART! I just love her so much.


Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.1

0 comments:

Post a Comment