Saturday, July 23, 2011

this was supposed to post yesterday...

Kylie said "banana". I kept saying it while breaking one apart, she kept trying to say it and all the sudden she, slowly, as if sounding it out, said it. I'm so proud. She also holds my hand when we walk around the store or up and down the street. She wasnt feeling well the past week, I think a stomach bug was going around. She wouldn't eat very much and would only sleep when I held her for a nap...in the middle of the night we would have to go hold her to sooth her back to sleep because she would be screaming and shaking. Couldn't tell if that was her tummy, teething, or scared. She seems to be doing fine now. In one week from today we will be moving into our new home. I can't believe we will be homeowners. Kylie is hitting that stage where she throws tantrums...the girl can scream I tell you what...she has been hitting but I think she's already learning not to do that.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

1 comments:

Kristin

Wow!! Go Kylie!! I hope she is feeling better. James is just now pitching tantrums too. I always thought, oh my baby won't do that, boy was I wrong!

Post a Comment