Sunday, August 14, 2011

How can I deny my daughter playing outside when she not only got her shoes on, but also put my sandles on my feet correctly. LOL! She's been too cute all morning. I can't even handle it. She was playing with her Leapfrog refrigerator animals...they were in a Tupperware container and she had it about 6' away from the fridge, one at a time she grabbed one, put it on the fridge, went back and grabbed another...then she noticed a play pringles chip was in the Tupperware...apparently it didn't belong there, she threw it out and continued on with putting the animals on the fridge. So funny! I was typing on the laptop, she was moving her fingers mimicking mine. We played on the couch, she was giggling so hard, she grabbed my hand, directed me to her toy and I became her puppet as she made me open each pop up animal. We read a book...she's finally able to sit and listen instead of trying to eat the books. LOL. Its been a fun morning. Now she's taking a bath and we are going to run errands.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

0 comments:

Post a Comment