Sunday, August 28, 2011

S

Were to begin? At this age, everyday is a drastic change. Kylie has grown so much. Personality, thru the roof, height, outrageous! She was giving me closed mouth kisses last night. After each is she'd do the "Muah!" It was seriously the greatest, sweetest, most wonderful thing I have encountered. Everything she does is a bragging moment for me. LOL. She just sits there and I'm proud. People probably think my posts are ridiculous sometimes, bur to me, they are all important moments/memories...every one of them. Last night she was playing with spit bubbles. Yup, that's my girl...
A few days ago, I was in the bathroom getting ready when I heard her winning. I went to her room to see what she was upset about and found her on her rocking horse...she was able to get on it all by herself but not down. I was so proud I ran to my cellphone took a picture and called her daddy... he said he was working with her on it and taught her the night before. So cute!
Kylie either hide behind her hands, or, the newest move, hides the diaper and diaper wipes...I cant imagine a nasty diaper is better than having a clean one put on...but what do I know...LOL!
And my final entry to update this as best as I can, Kylie has a molar! I thought she was only working on her front too teeth, the 2 front and the right eye tooth, I can see them right at the surface, but when I was playing with her, I dipped her upside down and helad her laughing, I saw a little white bump in the back right side on top...A TOOTH!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

0 comments:

Post a Comment