Sunday, October 23, 2011

oops!

I underestimate just how smart my daughter is. I was making a few bows and she was sitting right next to me. She grabbed a pen off the desk and had an envelope already at hand, I looked and noticed the pen was clicked in the closed position so figured, no harm.in letting her pretentious to draw on the envelope. Then I heard a click...little miss smarty pants knows how to click the pen open...but no big deal, she's sitting right by me and she's usually good about drawing on the paper only...nope! Not this time...she drew on her leg. Why I didn't not see this coming is beyond me. This is only one of many examples to show how mommy doesn't realize just how intelligent daughter is. Ha! She is just amazing and such a good girl. I hear so many stories about other babies and I can't help but feel like Kylie is the best kid ever. She's well behaved, smart, gorgeous, and healthy. I'm the luckiest mom. I'm pleased to say that we have done a great job raising her so far. Since 2 months old she has slept in her crib and by 3 months slept thru the night, she's always put herself to sleep and even during the rough nights of teething she wakes up maybe once and it's a quick pop the sizzle in her mouth and she's back to sleep, she has been sick maybe 3 times, she began crawling at 4 months, walking at 10, kicked the bottle successfully and easily at 12 months, and she never stops amazing me with new things.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

1 comments:

(¯'·.¸ ♥ мяs. gяiswoℓ∂ ♥¸.·'¯)

I have to say, with all the positive, there are those negatives...how do you get a toddler to eat her damn veggies!? LOL! I have even tried putting fruit with them...she picks around it. Mashed potatoes make her gag, and the only vegetable she will eat is corn. Naps are minimal if at all existent...but like I said, she rarely get sick so she must be getting the nutrition she needs to stay healthy.

Post a Comment