Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Bye Bye Binkie!

Well, tonight is attempt number one without her sizzle. So far so good. I have been trying to break her of this thing for months now and I always find myself giving in with the excuse that daddy has to work early everyday so we can't have her crying keeping him up...I never actually tried I just figured that would be the reaction to being in her crib without it. Well, she's in there and quiet for 5 mins so maybe this wont be as difficult as I imagined.


Today she was doing so many cute things and looking so big doing it. She had her hand in the air dancing in circles, she was blowing on the nozzles to her ball house because she saw daddy blowing it up, she also blows in a tissue because she thinks that's what we are doing to make that sound when blowing our nose, and she pushed her face into the plastic window of her ball house making funny faces. The things that make my day so fun! She talked to gramps on the phone and blew him kisses, that was so sweet. There are so many things I wish I could record but I don't think there would be a time I wasn't recording if I tried LOL.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

0 comments:

Post a Comment