Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Today was great. Although Kylie was awfully bratty (hello terrible 2's) we had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We got up to the lake around 10:30, Kylie had a blast with her cousins and the food was delicious. Ky looked out the window and spotted the go-kart LOL so she rode on that with uncle Scott, this daddy, then pa. She sure loves that thing. All day long Kylie was doing things that made me realize she not a baby anymore...she's a little girl...so smart and so big. She didn't eat which bothered me, but you can't make kids eat if they don't want to. The girls were playing the Wii and when we looked over to see what they were doing, Kayla was on her tummy and Kylie was straddling her sitting on her back...it was adorable. No sizzle from bedtime last night till 5am this morning, we went ahead and gave it to her so shed go back to sleep and get good rest for the busy day ahead...she got up at 6:30ish and from then on she hasn't had it...went to bed just fine. I wish I could express in writing all the things she has been doing that are impressive, but even trying to describe everything it doesn't do justice for actually being there. Needless to say, she's growing too fast and everything she does is great...kissing up when she wants something especially. She doesn't always want something when she gives loves but there are times when she does and she goes over board with it...its awesome. Cracks me up everytime. Tonight she gave daddy loves and waved to him good night...moments like that are just too precious for words. She lost a sock earlier this evening and I asked her were it went, she found it and put her naked foot up for me to out the sock back on. When I asked her while she was grunting if she wanted to poop on the potty, she ran in the bathroom and say on her little potty, so I'd say we are ready to begin potty training. Doesn't look like it will be too difficult. The hard part of association is already done...now its just a matter of teaching her to pull her pants down and sit on it before she goes...after letting me know first of course...it may take a while since she still isn't using words much but I'm prepared to have a lot of patience...I know its not something that just comes quickly. I'm definitely looking forward to no.more diapers though ;). She is still in a crib, and I'm not ready for her crib to be open so she can get in and out on her own yet, especially now that we just took sizzle away...she needs to get used to going to bed without it for awhile first then we can start the next drastic change in her bedtime routine. Anyway, thought I'd get all this down before I forget and have to catch up 2 months worth later. LOL.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

0 comments:

Post a Comment