Saturday, December 4, 2010

crawling

My little girl doesn't seem so little anymore. She is growing so fast. She crawled to the Christmas tree and got ahold of one of her cousins presents, then she crawled to the DVDs...and we can't really get on to her about getting into things she shouldn't because she is learning and achieving mobility. I do tell her no when she starts grabbing the DVDs and move her back to the middle of the living room, I just hope she understands what I'm saying no to *giggle*. It just makes me so proud. The other, night she discovered how to get from the crawling position to sitting on her butt all by herself, as well as standing up with her hands on the ground, toy, or mommas tummy. She is becoming more stable as she stands near or holding myself or the couch without help...I just can't believe she is able to do all this already. It feels like she was just born a month ago...but its really been 7 months???

Anyway, last night we went to the Winter Wonderland. Kylie met Santa. It was a lot of fun. A lovely family outing.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

0 comments:

Post a Comment