Sunday, December 5, 2010

spaghetti on my mind?

Last night (or should I say this morning) Kylie lost her sizzle at 1:30am, I got up, took care of her, and when I layed back in bed I felt wide awake. So my mind, my stupid restless mind, began to ramble. I was thinking about how I was going to make spaghetti for dinner and what I would need to get from the store...apparently that lead to that children's song, the one about the meatball that falls on the floor and rolls out the door. I imagined Kylie about 3 years old and we were singing that song when at the end, after the meatball rolls out the door, Kylie asks what happened after that, I told her,"It rolled into the street, got ran over by a car, and *clapped hands* SPLAT, it became a hamburger patty." So this song replayed in my head (possible because I don't know all the words) over and over until I finally fell back to sleep around 3am.

On another note, update on Kylie, she is officially mobile and getting into everything *laughing*. But I love it. One thing I'm not real fond of, raspberries during eating time. Oh my...its cute while we are just playing, but spitting food at me...not so cute. Yet it does make me want to chuckle a little bit, but I have to keep serious when I scold her so she knows I mean business. Just this morning her daddy had to walk away cause he couldn't hold it. Kids are to funny.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

0 comments:

Post a Comment