Thursday, May 5, 2011

Falling behind...again...



Says done, ball, momma, Dada, up, bye, and a bunch of gibberish I can't understand LOL.
She has been eating more table foods: Turkey and Cheese (holy messy! Bath time always follows her eating Turkey and cheese) pork, roast, chicken, she hates mashed potatoes...there are actually a lot of things she is picky about...hope veggies aren't going to be a problem with her. She has had pancakes, tacos, and crackers like Graham crackers and Gold Fish. We are working with her on the Sippy cup but no success so far. Haven't tried milk yet, hopefully she can handle regular 2% milk...she's been on soy formula this whole time.
I noticed how tall she has gotten the other day. She used to barely be able to peek over the arm of the couch, now, not a problem.
Happy most of the time, but I think she is hitting a phase if tantrums and ridiculous wining. I can't clean, make dinner, or make bows without her freaking out. She prefers I sit on the floor rather than the couch. I am beginning to think she's a spoiled little thing...but in time, she will get over the neediness of mommy and want nothing to do with me, so honestly, even at its most annoying times, I'm enjoying it while it lasts.
Her birthday is on Mothers Day this year, definitely a Happy one for me. Im so proud. Can't believe she's already one. I have so much to do still before her party Saturday, but I'm sure everything will work out.
Pictures and story to cone after her birthday party.



Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

0 comments:

Post a Comment