Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Wanna know what drives me nuts?

Where to start. Well, I can't post this on Facebook for fear a riot will break out...babie/toddlers should at not time be allowed to play with your cell phone, computer, remotes, or anything else that isn't meant for babies. Kylie knows she is not to play with any of those items nor the TV, dishwasher, stove, or inside the fridge. Call me stricked but she has no need for touching those things, she has plenty of her own toys. If you're electronic devices stopped working because of baby drool, you have no one to blame but yourself! Sorry, just had to get that off my chest.
Another thing that drives me crazy, my daughter chewing up food, spitting it out, playing with it, then putting it back in her mouth. Yuck! Makes me gag everytime. She has also gotten into this wonderful habit of dropping (intentionally) her food on the floor. Stinker looks right at me when she does it...just waiting to be told to stop it. LOL. All in all, she's pretty smart, sweet, and very well behaved for a one year old. I loves her!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

1 comments:

(¯'·.¸ ♥ мяs. gяiswoℓ∂ ♥¸.·'¯)

Oh, and keys are not baby toys either...just saying is all.

Post a Comment