Friday, September 11, 2009

6 Weeks

Well, this week has been an overly stressful one due to work issues, however, for the baby's sake, I have to stay calm and try not to think about everything.
.
So, the update...we have a new appointment on Monday 9/14. I have to get a doctors note so that I don't have to re qualify on my firearm and wear my gun belt at work. Without it they will make me shoot and the lead isn't good for people without pregnancy, so its really bad for the baby, especially so soon in the pregnancy.
.
Its so funny how so many women complain about nausea and tender breasts at the very beginning of the pregnancy. I have had slightly tender breasts, but nothing too major or painful. I get queasy for about five mins and then it goes away. My appetite has enhanced a bit and only fruit and sandwiches sound good. Not craving or anything, just haven't wanted anything heavy. Light and healthy sounds amazing, and Subway has been my best friend. LOL. But, I am expecting the nausea to kick in in a few weeks...we will see...maybe I will be one of the very few fortunate women with no nausea or morning sickness at all...wouldn't that be nice? *wink*
.
Based on my calculations, we are about 6 weeks along. I cant wait to get a more accurate time on it though...I may be further than I think. The newest names I think we should go with are...
.
Kylie Paige Griswold
(we both have settled with that one)
Jayden Kole Griswold
(Matt's not sure about it. He is leaning more toward Landen Kole...we will see...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment