Friday, September 4, 2009

Darn it...

No appointment today. When I went into Dr. Lacy's office, I told them that after making the appointment with them for a PAPP, I found out that I was pregnant. They said that basically, Dr. Miller likes to do his own PAPP's for their records, so it would be a waste of a co-pay to do it today. So, we headed to Ridegecrest Hospital and filled out paperwork and made an appointment for September 22nd @ 3 o'clock. I will be about 8 weeks by my calculations, which they said is the perfect time to have a first appointment. So...until then, I will just keep doing what I'm doing, taking care of myself with exercises and healthy food. Slightly disappointed, but its okay.
So, Matthew and I have been discussing it, and we were browsing through Wal-Mart's baby department, and we decided that the nursery is going to be decorated Brown and Green with an accent color depending on the gender. For a girl, it will be accented with pink, boy will be accented with blue. I'm so excited, I cant even wait to start buying stuff. Matthew says that we have to start buying things now, but I don't know...Personally I think its too soon...but I wont argue, I'm all for getting baby stuff now. LOL. I don't know what we are going to do about a baby shower. I'm thinking my sister in law and mother in law are going to throw one for me, but nothing has been discussed yet...still a wee bit too soon. I have quite a few friends, but not many who live in town. My best friend lives out of state...so I don't know. We will figure it out when the time comes. I'm really not all that worried about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment