Sunday, September 27, 2009

2 Months Pregnant

Well, in the beginning of this pregnancy, I felt like I was going to be one of those lucky freaks of nature women who don't have any morning sickness...Apparently, I thought too soon. LOL. As soon as week seven hit, the morning sickness began. Now, at eight weeks, I am for sure experiencing the typical pregnancy symptoms. As miserable as it is at the time, I'm glad to have it. Gluten for punishment I suppose *giggle* but I'm proud to be pregnant. Having a family with Matthew is so much more than I could ask for. We are very lucky, and I try to keep that in mind when I am huggin' the porcelain thrown, haha. I have switched shifts to weekend days, and although I hate losing the quality time with my husband during the weekend, it is less stressful. I have to do what is best for me and our baby. So far so good. Yesterday, Matt and I went to Bakersfield Fair...it was a lot of fun. Matthew won me two stuffed animals from some Carny games. He is so cute. We got a piece of art, its Japanese and says Griswold made out of characters. Its very awesome. We had one made at last years fair, but were disappointed with the outcome...this one is amazing. We love it. So, anyways, our baby is about the size of a large raspberry and growing by the day. Our next appointment is in about 2 weeks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment