Friday, September 4, 2009

My First Appointment

Well, today is my first doctors appointment. Although I made this appointment just for an annual womanly check up, I am still oh so excited. Who knew you would be excited about this particular routine, ha! But, telling a doctor that three home pregnancy tests popped positive for baby making is so wonderful. After doing the doctors pregnancy tests and possible ultrasound, I cant help but feel so happy and warm inside. Its like it becomes that much more official. Oh, and I bought 2 large longsleeved shirts yesterday for when it cools off and I start to show, I also bought 3 books..."What to Expect When Your Expecting" and "100,000 Baby Names" and a journal by the author of "What to Expect...". This book is so useful...I have read up to where we are approximately at in the pregnancy so far. Well, actually I read up to the end of week six, which I believe Im going into this week. Anyway, I will tell you all how the appointment goes when I get home. Hopeing for an ultrasound *fingers crossed*

0 comments:

Post a Comment