Wednesday, August 25, 2010

3 months pictures of my sweet angel


She loves her 5 Little Lady Bugs book...daddy was reading to her, the moment was too precious to pass up. I love this picture.


Her first time napping on her tummy, she learned to roll over from back to tummy and we couldn't keep her on her back for nothing, she is unstoppable. *giggle*

The fingers she is sucking on...same ones I sucked on when I was a baby, so this was crazy cute to me. She is after all, my daughter *wink*
Mommy and daughter date at the park.

"Ooo, a tag" She was playing away with this tag, staring at it all cross eye'd, rubbing her face with it...it was adorable.

First time in her Bumbo...I think she kinda likes it.
We were at WalMart, it was rainin', thunderin', lightenin',
and my little bug was smilin' away.

0 comments:

Post a Comment