Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Greatest Sound in The World!

At 3:30 pm, we were at the grocery store getting ready to head home, Kylie spit up, so I stayed in the backseat with her to clean her up while daddy drove us home. While I was wiping under her chin, she giggled! Not the gasps she has been doing...this was a full on giggle and she did it 3 times. I was hungry and cranky, but after a sound that beautiful, I was smiling ear to hear, squealing at Matthew about how excited I was that she officially giggled! He loved it too. Amazing!
Oh, then, my husband and Kylie were playing last night while I was at work when he sent me a picture of Ky on her side, the message attached was how Kylie rolled over to her side from her back on her own. Then she passed out. *laughing* Crazy girl!

0 comments:

Post a Comment