Sunday, August 8, 2010

August 8th

Our lady bug is 3 months old today...Matthew and I got engaged on August 8th 2008...so this is a very special day for our little family.

There is a blog I recently started following, and her daughter is wearing a onesie every month that says how many months old she is. They all match as if its a package deal...I wonder where she found them at. Although, I wouldn't really want to start now...it would be much cuter to start from month 1...not 3...then again...who know cares, right? I don't know. I guess I will just keep taking pictures of her all dolled up and label them by her age.

Anyway, I cant believe its already been 3 months. Wow, when people said it goes fast, I knew it would, however, that fast...did not expect. She is just as gorgeous as ever, and so dang happy. Her smile is the most genuine, sweet, and greatest thing in this entire world. I cant put into words how much it means to me...how my heart melts with joyous warmth just to see her. And, to top it all off, she has just about grasped a giggle. I say in just a week or two, she will have it down. Kylie has been cooing at us, and we swear she tried saying "sausages". No lie...we heard it *giggle*. She will be walking and talking in no time at all, so for now, I'm enjoying these moments...pure innocence. Not quite rolling over yet, Kylie has been practicing. But, none the less, she gets around by scooting on her back, pushing with her strong little legs and lifting her head and shoulders up as if she is going to just sit right up like a big girl. She is a wild one...although, I knew that before she was even born. That girl moved like no other in my belly...and its just as adorable now as it was then.

0 comments:

Post a Comment