Friday, February 4, 2011

...half step...

Kylie took a 1/2 step. Yes, I said half! It may not be a whole step, but its definitely a start. She is going to be walking in no time at all. She has been talking a lot more too...her voice is changing form a baby to a little girl. Everyday there is something new, and I'm so fortunate to be a stay at home mom and not miss a thing. Her tooth is still peeking through. You can see it, but its not quite through the gums yet. I think its been bothering her though, yesterday she was a holy terror. Anyway, again, I am not doing so well at keeping up on my blogs, but you can understand that an eight month old crawling around keeps you very busy.

I'm selling bows, the previous post has the site...you should check it out, follow if you would like, and order some beautiful bows for your beautiful daughter...or nieces, yourself, friends...etc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment