Saturday, February 12, 2011

My 25th Birthday

I was having such a difficult time turning 25, but it turned out to be not so bad. Actually, I'm totally diggin 25 *laughing*. My husband and mother bought me a bunch of new ribbon for my bow making hobby/career. Thinking that was my birthday gift, and being incredibly grateful for it and the love of my beautiful family, I expected nothing more on my birthday. My friend Angela treated me to a pedicure on Saturday, Kylie spit Squash up on her white onsie, so I asked Angela if we could run by my house because I didn't have an extra outfit for her. She did, and I found my in laws were already at the house, so I told Angela, sorry, looks like out day is cut short. She told me to go tell Matthew that I'm spending an hour with her, so I ran inside...I ruined a surprise party that my in laws and husband were setting up for. Matthew told me I'm a jerk for coming home...I always find a way to try ruining my husbands surprise plans, I usually don't, but I always almost do. Poor guy. Anyways, I made a joke about how Matthew should have.told Angela to keep me away, apparently she knew and tried but had no way of saying no to running by my place with out making things seem suspicious. Long story short, the party was lovely. My mother and father in law were there, sister in law and nieces, my mom and Willy, Jorja, Zack and Angela with their sweet 4 month old Bella...it was absolutely wonderful. The cupcake stuff that inspired me to theme Kylie's first birthday party, I totally got them cookie jar, coffee cup, towels, welcome sign, tablecloth, and oven mit. I got some cupcake decorating stuff...oh me oh my! So spoiled. Again, being grateful for my wonderful birthday and assuming it was all over, my daddy surprised me with a visit. Took us out to dinner and breakfast, bought me Kylie's big cupcake cake pan, hair straightener, and hair dye. Spoiled spoiled spoiled. But the best part was the visit with my daddy and the socializing with friends and family. My husband is truly the greatest man in the world.

My poor love bug got sick from our neighbors baby, poor girl is so miserable and sadly its driving me to pull all my hair out. Well, speak of the monster, I have to wrap this up...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

0 comments:

Post a Comment