Sunday, February 27, 2011

update since my last blog...

Well, after feeling complicated, I realise now that my hormones get out of control around my period...so I'm not depressed, I'm a damn woman *laughing*. Today was much better. My daughter has this way of turning my frown upside down like no one else can. She has a weird infatuation with socks...yup, you heard me, socks. Silly girl. I love her. Her tooth is still slowly pushing through, and it the cutest and funniest thing to watch her play with it with her tongue. She is talking more, the other night, she kept putting her cellphone to daddy's ear, he kept saying hello and she was trying to say it too. She likes to share, her sizzle especially. Yes, adorable.....adorably gross. She slobbers all over it and the tries putting it in my mouth. She means well *wink*. Still not walking on her own...but she is close. We are trying new foods with her...toast, strawberry, and little things here and there from my plate. I'm going to start making more things for her. Found a list of foods she can have. I'm excited, but the transition is difficult. Not only with not knowing when to feed her, but things are upsetting her tummy. We will.get there though.
My husband is such a sweetheart, when I'm down he is so patient. He just holds me, tells me he loves me and waits for my emotional BS to pass.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

0 comments:

Post a Comment