Tuesday, March 1, 2011

TODAY...

So, she stood in the tub like I keep telling her not to, and fell. Yup, freaked me out and I almost took a bath with her. She's fine though, held her breath very well and didn't inhale hardly any water. Then after her bath, got her lotioned up and dressed, and as I tried clipping her fingernails she fought with me, shocking right? Then, I went in the kitchen to make her bottle she stood there for 10 mins screaming and crying the loudest and most annoying cry ever. Needless to say, she can no longer miss her second nap. I tried putting her down around 4 after we got back from buying a vehicle for my husband, but she wouldn't even lay down much less sleep. Babies are hard for sure, but let me tell ya, she's a terrific baby. Best kid I have ever seen. The past 3 days have been so cheerful. She just needed to eat more. She's ready for chunkier foods and more portions during the day. They don't tell you these things, man. I thought she was just tired, or teething, cranky with an upset tummy...she was hungry at her usual times that we had a schedule so when she cried outside of that schedule I assumed it was something else. I'd be pissed if I was starving too.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

0 comments:

Post a Comment