Monday, March 28, 2011

Traveling back in Facebook...


This morning: So while watching Comedy Central Presents, Kylie clapped when the audience clapped and laughed when they "Whoo'd". She's just awesome! I love her!




Last night: After hunting for a half hour for her sizzle, we found it....in my shoe...what a place to hide something you put in your mouth 50% of the time. LOL Comments: Elizabeth Wilson just adds more flavor!! yum Lisa Griswold YUM! LOL! Some sock lint for a midnight snack. Amanda Pipkin Oh man we are haveing the same issue but the dog ate it! Amy Jared hahahaha yummy! I always liked the old shoe flavor yup it rocked lol hahaha Ashley Hartman On the bright side, this means you can save money by just sticking your toe in her mouth. Lisa Griswold GROSS! LOL. Your too funny Brittany Ann Baker Haha, I have literally 23 binks around the house cause walmart is always out of her binks so I have to get tons! Plus we lose at least one a day :/ lol Lisa Griswold We had 4...one by one she keeps losing them. She started that a few weeks ago. LOL. Brittany Ann Baker Lol hiding them ? She's too cute Lisa Griswold Yes. Sometimes in her laundry basket, sometimes under her crib, I occasionally find them under the couches and she throws them.in her toy box. It really throws me off when she puts it in the top drawer where the diapers are. LOL. She's silly. The shoe...that was a first. And what funnier, I looked just not well enough because I saw her hand in my shoe all the way to her elbow LOL. Dea Coleman and when you start weening her off of them...you will realize that she knows were she has hidden every single one that you couldn't find months earlier :) Lisa Griswold I want her off the sizzle no later than 13 months, so Im going to start now. Only at nap times and bedtime. I saw a 14 month old running around with hers in her mouth and just cant see why a toddler should still have one. Kylie is walking...its time to give it up. Its going to be tough though, Im sure, she loves that thing...ugh. I was going to just let her ween herself, but I just dont know if she will be willing to in a timely manner...


March 26th: One year ago today, Kylie was in my tummy as we went to San Diego and waddled up the stage to pin my husbands badge on him at his graduation ceremony. He has worked so hard to make a life for us...to allow me to he a home maker and raise our daughter. I'm so proud of you babe! You mean everything and more to Kylie and me. ♥


Kylie is Walking Everywhere Today!!! Ahhh! Im so Excited, I cant even Contain myself!!! March 18 at 3:17pm via Android


March 17th: my lucky charm is just standing in the middle of the room giggling...nothing funny going in...just for the attention. And she took five more steps today! ♥


March 16th 12pm: Oh my God! *laughing sooo hard* Kylie is pushing her dinosaur with one hand and pulling her stroller with the other. Its like she can't decide which to walk with so she chose the best of both worlds. Awesome! ♥


Babies always know when your recording or when your camera/phone is dead...Kylie took 4 steps to her daddy to show off her book, the a few minutes later she stood in the middle of the room screaming and giggling at us, then she.was dancing away and singing...none of which I was able to capture...little stinker. At least the memories will last. March 15 at 5:09pm



I find myself constantly talking to Kylie like a puppy..."Kylie, no!" "Kylie, down" "Kylie, sit" "Kylie, stop chewing on the furniture...and shoes" LOL! March 12 at 10:11am


♥ If I had a dollar for every time my daughter makes me smile, I'd be a millionaire. ♥ March 9


0 comments:

Post a Comment