Monday, March 7, 2011

My wonderful daughter...

Crapped in the bath! *giggle* Yes, she is adorable, sweet, and as perfect as any baby could be...and she made it to 10 months without poopin' in the bath tub, but tonight (ready to laugh your ass off?) she did it while I was recording her. Okay, so you may be asking why I was recording in the first place. She was being so dang cute. She was talking to herself in the reflection of the round metal thing that usually has the stopper for the drain. I grabbed my phone and recorded her in hopes she would do this again, but all she did was drink from her cup, choke on the water, and then Bam! Squats, Grunts, & Shits in the tub! I cant help but crack up...no matter how disgusting it is. There are many new things that I should have been blogging about, but you know me...too busy to even relax let alone blog. I really wish I would keep up better with this, but I do what I can, and I'm sure she will appreciate it one day, when she is 20 and reading about all the wonderful things her mommy is saying about her *wink*.

0 comments:

Post a Comment