Thursday, February 4, 2010

27 weeks~


13 weeks to go...


Sweet girl has graduated to a new growth chart according to What to Expect When Your Expecting, no more crown to rump.


Head to Toe, she is 15 inches long. She is about 2 lbs. Babies at this point have more taste buds than they will after they are born, so that means all the flavors in the amniotic fluid can make her respond with kicks and hiccups. How cute is that?!

She moves a lot, I love it. I smile ear to ear when I see her go from one side of my stomach to the other. I can tell the difference when she kicks me from when she punches me...its funny. I'm still looking pretty small for being about 7 months along...people are thinking I'm carrying more in the back, which means I'm prepared for back labor...Lol...so worth it though, even if I don't think so at the time, she is more than worth it. I love our little Kylie P!

0 comments:

Post a Comment