Friday, February 19, 2010

Pregnancy Dreams...

Although its vague, and I know it comes with the pregnancy that you have odd dreams, last night, I had a crazy dream. Lol. Like I said, its a little vague, but I had a dream that I was in labor having Kylie, only they said it was a boy...we panicked because we (apparently) didn't have a name picked out for a boy and we already have the girls room decorated... (we do have a boy name picked out, and as far as the gender its pretty positive to be a girl...but dreams right Lol) Then the doctor said get ready to start pushing again...I was confused and Matthew asked what he was talking about...the doctor responded with, "You are having twins...you didn't know that?" Sure enough, a second baby was on the way...a girl. The dream seemed so real and I was panicking...we didn't know what to name the babies...all the sudden we didn't have a boy or girl name and we didn't know if we could handle two babies at one time. That's pretty much all I remember...but the emotions in this dream were so real and terrifying...not to mention the pain the labor was...it was graphic. Lol. I know everything will be okay at the time...but I'm still nervous about the labor...I definitely want an epidural.
I have had other (more morbid and graphic) dreams, but I will spare everyone the details...not the type of dreams you want to remember...woke me up terrified. Weird how your pregnant body works...and its "normal". Lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment