Wednesday, February 24, 2010

ToDaY!


Okay, so today I went to Bakersfield to hang out with my friend Jenny. We ate at Red Robin's and visited for a few hours. She gave me a book called "Belly Laughs" by Jenny McCarthy (I look forward to reading it...its supposed to be funny), and she got a cute dress for Kylie. It has been so long since we last hung out, so it was wonderful to see her and her boys.

After I left her house, I made a quick stop by the Mall before heading home. I needed to get my wedding ring cleaned and checked as well as get some maternity clothes. Yes, its official, I am too fat for my regular clothes now. My pants are snug, and shirts keep crawling up and my little baby bump is playing peek-a-boo. I have 2 pairs of maternity jeans, but I hate them, so I found a BeBand and I have high hopes that it will work better. I just don't like the fact that maternity clothes are made for women who expand all over...why doesn't there seem to be much out there for us girls who only gain in the uterus? My arms, legs, boobs...even butt, are not any bigger than before pregnancy...so I wanted to find some shirts that are like baby doll style...fitting on top, wide on bottom. I was dreading going to Motherhood Maternity *$pricey$* but I had to...its the only option I had left. I hate how expensive clothes, that are going to be worn for 10 weeks and then pushed to the back of the closet, are...almost depressing. LOL. However, I found 4 really cute shirts that fit me nicely and are comfortable. People comment about how little I am for being 7 months pregnant, they cant believe that I am still wearing my regular clothes, lol, I guess its a good thing, but I am starting to outgrow them a bit quicker as we approach full term. Kylie girl is growing so fast now. My ribs are starting to get sore because she is gradually moving upward. Its amazing how distinctive everything is...every week its a drastic difference in size and location for her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment