Saturday, February 20, 2010

♥Pregnancy Questionier♥


  • How far along?: 29 weeks
  • How big is baby?: About 15 inches long (head to toe)
  • Weight gain?: Last check up said about 18 lbs
  • Maternity Clothes?: Dont like 'em...Lol...but I have 2 pairs of jeans and 3 shirts...mostly still wearing my regular clothes though
  • Stretch Marks?: Nope, thank goodness, taking after my daddy's genes (my grandmother had 3 boys, and you wouldnt have known it *wink*)
  • Sleep?: Oye, pregnancy sleep sucks...I wake up everytime I roll over...my back kills me...and I have to pee at 2 am almost every morning
  • Best moment this week?: Got to see my husband...oh how good it was to see him.
  • Movement?: She is a wild one. LOL. I love it!
  • Food cravings?: Nothing out of the ordinary. I think it is in most women's head to eat odd things
  • Gender?: It's A Girl!
  • Belly button in or out?: Flat, lol...still an in'ey though
  • What I miss?: Comfort
  • What I'm looking forward to?: The joy's of being a mother...and watching my husband be the amazing father I know he will be.
  • Milestones: We have reached the 3rd trimester! WHOO HOO!

0 comments:

Post a Comment