Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Belly Stump News...

Well, I think her belly button is okay, we just have to keep cleaning it with alcohol so it drys completely out and hopefully falls off in the next few days. It looks to be almost detached, but still not fully dried out yet. But the smell isn't near as bad since we have been cleaning it every diaper change. Thank goodness. I felt so bad for my sweet angel...I didn't know we should have been cleaning it so often...the hospital told us at bath times only because water may get it in and you need to make sure it stays dry and use alcohol to dry it up. Would have been nice to know. Oh well, all that matters is that little girl is healthy and happy...which I think she is. She is still such a good baby!

1 comments:

(¯'·.¸ ♥ мяs. gяiswoℓ∂ ♥¸.·'¯)

It finally fell off on June 5th. YAY!!!

Post a Comment