Friday, June 11, 2010

1 month 3 days old


Well, I don't know what the deal has been, but Kylie went from quiet, practically never cry to being loud and angry. Its a side I hoped we would never see. I thought it could be colic, but I'm not sure. However, I have found that if I put a heavier blanket on her, it sooths her to sleep. I'm wondering if she has just been cold. Its so hot outside, so we run the cooler almost all day long...especially because Matthew is sleeping, makes it more comfortable for him to during the day. But, I'm just happy that I am able to make her comfortable and happy. Its rough first time around...being a parent...you don't know what to do, but its amazing how you learn...how the instincts just kick right on in. Lol. I never thought I would be any good at this mothering thing...but TaDa...I'm not too bad at it. I love her with all my heart...even when I'm annoyed and frustrated when she cries and I cant do anything to make it better...she is a wonderful gift. We couldn't ask for more. I'm so lucky and fortunate to have such a beautiful family!

1 comments:

(¯'·.¸ ♥ мяs. gяiswoℓ∂ ♥¸.·'¯)

May have discovered Kylies discomfort. I dont think its colic (however not dismissing that it could be) I think she has been too cold. The house has been pretty chilly so daddy can sleep during the day, and I think Kylie is like me and gets cold easily. Which, if your not comfortable, you dont sleep well, so therefore you tend to be cranky.

Post a Comment