Sunday, October 31, 2010

Our Lady Bugs First Halloween...

Kylie may not remember her first Halloween, but I will, so this is a BIG deal to me *giggle*. We couldn't decide what to dress her up as. I was disappointed that all the baby costumes were the buntings, or in the store they were just little hoodies. Those are not costumes. Ugh. But then I got a call from my mother in law. She was at Kohl's and found a lady bug costume in Kylie's size. Her daddy wanted to dress her up as a monster, but we couldn't find one we liked that was feminine. We weren't going to dress her up as a lady bug because that was an obvious choice *laughing* and its not "scary" as my husband put it. Well, lady bug it is. And how adorable! Mommy and Daddy are not dressing up this year...maybe next year. We are going to take Ky out Tick-or-Treating at a few houses...mostly friends. I will post pictures of her in her costume later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment