Saturday, October 2, 2010

So much going on...

I have really been slacking off on blogging. Basically life is just crazy hectic right now...I don't even know where to begin at the moment. We moved, and that was more stressful than it needed to be. Leave it to Home Sweet Home Reality to make things difficult. Its a long story, I don't think I'm even going to attempt to type it. Besides, its not something I want to put in my daughter's blog book. Yes, I have been printing out all these blogs so that she can read them when she gets older and know what life was like when she was a baby *wink*. Hopefully she will enjoy reading them. I know if I had something like this from when I was a baby, I would think it was the coolest thing. Times just change so much as you grow. What is new to us today is going to be so outdated when she is 25. Oh geeze...25. Haha!

Anyway, now I have things going on at work that are causing chaos and stress. But, we have survived so much already, I'm ready to tackle this mess too. You do what you have to for your family...if this means taking off the gloves, then so be it. I'm ready to fight for my rights. I am a mother, first and foremost, jobs come and go...however, I wont lay down and let them kick me. So anyways..that's the stressful stuff, but life isn't always so bad. There are some pretty awesome things going on in our lives too. We made new friends. As a matter a fact, I have been acquainted with Gabby for a couple years now, but I told her about the open apartment next door and her, her husband, and their daughter moved in. So now, Kylie and I have friends to hang out with and its just a few steps from our doorstep. I love it! They are awesome people. We are very fortunate to have found such good friends. Matthew and I invited them over for dinner last night, we had some mimosas, spaghetti, garlic toast, and salads. It was delicious!

Well, being a mother means having only a few minutes to do what you want...my baby girl is waking up from her nap, so I have to cut this short. 'Till next time...whenever that will be...

0 comments:

Post a Comment