Saturday, October 23, 2010

Splish Splash...

Kylie discovered splashing in the bath...its adorable. She smiled so BIG. I love it! We tried her Halloween costume on today too...she is soooo A-freakin'-dorable.

On a not so fun note, my poor sweet Kylie Bug is miserable today. She is just teething so hard. We had a rough night last night, she woke up looking for her sizzle at 10, 12, 3, 6, and we were up for the day at 6:30. This is a VERY unusual sleep pattern for her. She usually sleeps through the night and is ready for the day between 6:30 and 7:30, but her poor mouth is just not allowing her to sleep in comfort. I don't know what to do. I feel I have tried everything. She doesn't nap during the day like she should, she sleeps for like 15-20 mins and then is awake still cranky. Needless to say, we are over this teething stage. BOOO to teething!

0 comments:

Post a Comment