Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sleep talking...

Adorable! At 4 o'clock this morning, I woke up to my KylieBug making noises. Thinking she just couldn't find her sizzle, I got up and went to her room to find that she wasn't even awake at all. She was curled up in a little ball at the foot of her crib. She was on her tummy but with her legs tucked under her like a froggy. She was still talkin' away. Her sizzle was at the opposite side of the crib with her blanket between. I didn't want to stay long because I didn't want the hall light to wake her, but I couldn't help but smile and admire her. Its so warm and fuzzy to see such innocence.

I wish she didn't have a cold, its snowing...and for the desert, that's a big deal. I want her to be able to be out in it, but we don't want her out there while already sick.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

0 comments:

Post a Comment