Monday, July 26, 2010

2 Month Welfare Check

Kylie is supposably underweight. She is 10 lbs 2 oz, putting her in the 15th percentile, 50th percentile for her length at 23 inches.

I think "averages" are bologna. I know how she eats, sleeps, & poops...*giggle*...so I know that she is healthy. The doctor was like you might try feeding her a little more...but I tried that already and she spits up a lot, as if it upsets her tummy. She cant handle more than what we give her currently. So, I will keep doing what I'm doing and gradually try feeding her more as I see she can take it. Mommies aren't stupid...we know what we are doing. Lol.

Anyway, she is doing great...holding her head up so well, pulling herself up with her arms, standing (with help of course), and smiling so much. Its a very rewarding feeling to see her progress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment