Sunday, July 4, 2010

Independence Day

Kylie's First Holiday!


Yesterday, Kylie and I went to the lake for a Griswold Fourth of July bbq and to watch the fireworks over the lake. Daddy had to work so he wasn't able to go with us, but next year hopefully he will. It was great. Windy at first, but once the sun set, it died down some. The fireworks were way better than the ones here in town. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures because I was holding a sleeping little baby girl. But maybe next year we will get lot of pictures and perhaps some good ones of the fireworks with the reflection off the lake.

Tonight, we are all going to my moms to have dinner, set off a few fireworks, and then Matt has to work...I think I might go to his work to watch the fireworks with him...*wink & grin*.

Happy Fourth Everyone! Have fun but be safe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment