Friday, July 23, 2010

My Sweet Tough Baby

Kylie had her first set of shots today. She was such a trooper. She didn't cry but for maybe a minute. Then she was all smiles again...till we got in the car when she passed out *smile* .

Her appointment wasn't actually scheduled till Monday, but the doctors office called me this morning telling me that she needed to come in and get one shot before her set on Monday. I didn't understand why, but I'm also not a doctor, so I took her in this afternoon...just to have the nurse ask me if I would like to just have all of them done today. What the heck? So I asked if that's possible...explaining what they told me over the phone...also telling her that Kylie is currently in treatment for thrush...she said she talked to the doctor and she gave the okay. Then I asked what shots Kylie will be receiving today...she said 3 in the thigh and one in the mouth. I about walked out when she said on in the mouth...turns out, she mis-spoke, it was an oral dose for the RotoVirus. Anyway, Kylie did great...a little sore tonight, but she is our tough little monster.

1 comments:

(¯'·.¸ ♥ мяs. gяiswoℓ∂ ♥¸.·'¯)

By the way, Kylie is 9 lbs 15 oz.

Post a Comment