Friday, July 16, 2010

Growing like a weed.

Kylie is growing so dang fast. She holds her head up strong for long periods of time, she is scooting all over the place and almost able to roll over from back to tummy. Good God! I didn't even think about the fact that she is going to be crawling soon and following us around...getting into stuff...WOW! Reality has struck me!

She looks like she is going to have curly hair...or wavy at least, and I cant tell for sure, but her eyes might turn brown. Such a beautiful little angel.

She has been such a happy girl (my little smilie Kylie)...playing with her spit bubbles *giggle* and last night we walked around the front yard and she couldn't get enough of the big trees. She loves the outdoors. She is just so aware...so intrigued by everything...curious...she is smart.

Last night, she had a bottle at 7pm...then fell asleep and was out for the night...I figured she would wake up around 2 or 2:30am, as she usually does, and I would feed and change her. Well....she didn't...actually, let me specify...if she did, momma didn't wake up. Yeah, I'm an awful mother. I forgot to turn the baby monitor back on...she is literally right next door, and I didn't hear her cry IF she woke up at 2am. But, I woke up at 5 hearing her fuss. She wasn't crying like she does if she has been crying for more than a few minutes, so I'm thinking she slept through the night. But what if she didn't sleep the whole time? What if she woke up, cried for me, and when I didn't show up she cried herself back to sleep till 5? Doesn't that fall under neglect? I feel sooo bad. That means she went like 10 hours without a bottle. However, she is just as happy today as she was yesterday. Acted a little out of the ordinary for a few this morning, but I think it was just a little gas because she burped really well for me and now she is napping.

Anyway, she is growing so fast...before we know it, she is going to be walking & talking. Help us all *giggle*.

0 comments:

Post a Comment