Thursday, March 18, 2010

♥33 weeks♥

How far along?: 33 weeks (49 days to go)
How big is baby?: 4.5 lbs & 19-19 1/2 in.
Weight gain?: 23 lbs
Maternity Clothes?: Maternity Shirts and the Beband with my reg. jeans.
Stretch Marks?: Nope! :D
Sleep?: Enough I suppose

Best moment this week?: My husband surprised us with a visit and got to play with Kylie
Movement?: She has been using mommy as a punching bag...its cute now, but we are going to have to teach her manners, its not nice to hit people *giggle*
Food cravings?: Still nothing.
Gender?: It's A Girl!
Belly button in or out?: Depends on how she is laying in there...sometimes it pushes out, sometimes it sucks back in. LOL
What I miss?: Wearing cute clothes...Spring is here and I wanna dress cute, but nothing fits.
What I'm looking forward to?: Meeting our wonderful daughter
Milestones: Had our first baby shower, all the baby stuff makes it even more of a reality



So, we settled on our pediatrician finally. We were going to go with Dr. Schumacher...but we decided to go with Dr. Kitty. I cant believe, less than 2 months we will be parents! We can look into her beautiful face, hold her precious little hands...Ahh! We cant wait!

0 comments:

Post a Comment