Friday, March 5, 2010

We are SUPER excited!

Daddy is coming home tonight for the weekend!
He wasn't sure if he was going to since he is coming home next weekend, but after I sent a picture of Kylie girl to him (my BIG belly) and told him that she wanted to say hi and that she loves her daddy, his heart sunk and he said that he misses us sooo much and was thinking about coming home this weekend...but wasn't sure. This morning he called me to ask me if I knew what day it was, I said "It's Friday Yay! You don't have to work tomorrow." He said yes, and guess what else is today, so I said what and he said that he is coming home! Momma is SOOOO happy! I cant wait to see him. I hope he gets out of class early. Kylie is awake now and movin' I think she can sense that its gonna be a wonderful weekend. Her loves her daddy!
Only 62 days to go! And our daughter can use all 5 of her senses now! Thats AMAZING, our little love bug is growing so fast!

0 comments:

Post a Comment