Thursday, March 25, 2010

IN ONLY 6 WEEKS...

In just a month and a half (honestly I think it will be sooner...if she is anything like mommy she will be impatient and ready to bust out early hehe...if she is like daddy, she will be patient and come on time or a little late) , we will get to meet our sweet little love bug *grinning ear to ear*. As I said in yesterdays post, I have officially experienced the common "swollen ankles" and I'm not too happy about it *giggle*. But it is what it is, and it will go away...eventually....I hope.
Anyways, we are 34 weeks pregnant, and I love it. My little girl has been putting on her weight, and I can feel it. She is all up under my ribs and punch and kicking out the sides when she stretches. Its too cute...sometimes painful, but still adorable non the less. We love her so much! My new job keeps telling me how adorable I am with my little baby bump. No one can believe I'm as far a long as I am, they think I look about 5 months pregnant. I hear that so much, but it still flatters me and I giggle and say thank you.
Kylie is a strong one, that's for sure. She moves so much and I love lightly rubbing whatever it is that is rolling along the side of my belly...sometimes its her knee, sometimes her foot, then on the left side its her elbow or fist. I feel like its as close as I can get to holding her little hands or feet for right now.
I have an OB Check up on Monday...he is planning on doing another ultrasound. That's whats so great about my doctor, we have had an ultrasound almost every appointment the entire pregnancy. It has made me bond even more with our daughter being able to see her once a month. She is beautiful. I am almost positive she is still "sunny side up" which is okay, just means harder labor on mommy, lol, but I am hoping that she still has enough room to roll over. She is head down, which makes me super happy. I really don't want a C-Section...that's my biggest fear. I know everyone says its no big deal, but it really is to me. However, if its life or death between me and our baby girl, they can do whatever is necessary to save us both. So, I'm stubborn, but not that stubborn *wink*.
I had said before that I experienced Braxton Hicks a couple times...well, that was it...I haven't experienced them since. Weird. I wonder if that is common, for some women to have it a few times or none at all?
Well, Kylie and I are going to get up, get some breakfast, and get ready to head down to see daddy. He graduates the academy tomorrow! We are so proud of him. We are going to stay the night there because the ceremony is early in the morning. I CANT WAIT TO SEE HIM! 8 more hours!

Lisa JeanKylie Paige

0 comments:

Post a Comment